German Engineers (who developed the v-rockets) calculated with and Sextantwatch from 1942 the fllying datas from the missiles V at the test Area in Peenemünde/Germany. The mirror Indexes was usede for the sights. The design from the dial was verry important for the Rocket development during the Pionier-terms. The Rocket-Pioniers) needs a simply measuring instrument to calculate. The mirror sextant well-known from the nautik was already available. The sailors determine their location by measuring the angle distances between the luminarries and their height.
XL Military Flier- Watch made by Aeromatic 1912 Germany
GERMANS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR PRECISION AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
THIS Aeromatic1912 STAINLESS STEEL WATCH IS A GREAT EXAMPLE.
- lumious minute and hour hand ; lumious numbers
- display: central second indicator; Date at 3:00
- casesize 40,5 mm; thick 13 mm; crown diameter 7mm / all stainless steel
- 5 atm water resistant
- Aeromatic 1942-2 modified high quality automatic movement with 22 juwels
- mineral glass
- screwed bottom
- high quality textile strap length 225 mm
- delivery incl. Certificate