New Military decorate flier watch "Deutsche Flieger Legende"
made by Aeromatic 1912 Frankfurt/Germany
This retro-watches were used of the deutschen Luftwaffe (german airfighters) during the Second World War
GERMANS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR PRECISION AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
THIS Aeromatic1912 STAINLESS STEEL MENS WATCH IS A GREAT EXAMPLE.
The O-watches (observation watch) were used of the deutschen Luftwaffe (german airfighters) during the Second World War. With resolution of the military-aviation ministery 1940 the most watch manufacturers was obligated to production. The requirements of the realm aviation Ministry (RLM) were high. The O-Watch was classified with "FL 23883". The clocks was wearing over the montur
This watch is an real retro design
German classic military watch !
- display: central second indicator; Date at 3:00
- casesize 40 mm; thick 12,0mm; crown diameter 7mm / all stainless steel
- 5 atm water resistant
- Aeromatic 1942-2 modified high quality automatic movement with 22 juwels ( 40 h Power-Reserve)
- mineral glass
- screwed bottom
- high quality leather strap length 240 mm
- luminous dial
- delivery incl. Certificate