Flight Computer Chronograph made by Aeromatic 1912 Germany.
GERMANS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR PRECISION AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL. THIS Aeromatic1912 STAINLESS STEEL WATCH IS A GREAT EXAMPLE.
Flier-Watch was used under hardest conditions from the most combat-flier as a alternative instrument (if the aircraft instruments are not work).
- central Stopp indicator
- display: 24 hours at 2:00; small second indicator at 6:00 (for the time)
- 60 min indicator for stopp function at 10:00
- Date indicator at 4:00 (quick winding with the crown at Pos. 1 clockwise rotation)
- high quality precision movement
- casesize 42 mm; thick 14,5 mm; all stainless steel;
- crown diameter 7 mm; length 3 mm
- screwed case-bottom;
- "tachymeter scale", rotatable
- protected crown system
- 5 atm water resistant
- mineral glass
- luminous hands and digits
- high quality leather strap with thorn buckle length 250 mm
With this watch you can calculate for example speed,time,distance and fuil consumption!